Hi blindfold,have you implemented your TTS in the emulator, i am in a middle
of a project, and i am in urgent need of a TTS system in Android ( Emulator
will also do, as of now ). The project by Alvaro need a server, can you
please suggest me a place where i can get a native-like TTS app code..

--
Pulkit Arora