Hi Everybody,

I have a simple doubt but, I don´t understand what is happening.

I have a simple ImageView over a Linear Layout:
<ImageView android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:id="@+id/
LogImgTela" android:layout_width="wrap_content"></ImageView>

When I running this layout on a Activity the Emulator shows on the
screen EditText Buttons and TextViews.

But when I put an imagem on the src property of ImageView the emulator
shows an Exception when executing the method:
setContentView(R.layout.login);

login.xml is my layout, and I set the src property using the Visual
mode of eclipse ADT plugin, and the plugin shows the image, but when I
running shows the exception:

Binary XML file line #8: Error inflating class
android.widget.ImageView

Note: When I was using a Project with Android 1.6 sdk Level 4 works
perfectly, but I need to change to 2.0 Version because bluetooth, and
all the images on the project show the same exception.