Hi Everyone,

I want to display into a WebView the concatenation of a string and the
content of a file located in my asset.
With the code below, when I display the string in my log it looks
perfect but when I launch the activity I just get the following
message:  "Web page not available the web page at data:text/html;utf-8
and then the content of my string/page escaped... might be temporarly
down or it may have moved permanently ro a new web address".

                        InputStreamReader is = new
InputStreamReader(getAssets().open
("header.html"));
                        //
                        BufferedReader buff = new BufferedReader(is);
                        //
                        StringBuffer out = new StringBuffer();
                        //
                        String strLine = null;
                        //
                        while ((strLine = buff.readLine()) != null)
                        {
                                out.append(strLine);
                        }
                        //
                        is.close();

                        String mimeType = "text/html";
                        String encoding = "utf-8";

                        String fin = new String(out.toString());

                        mWebView.loadData(fin, mimeType, encoding);

Does someone have a solution? That would be great.

Thanks a lot in advance.
polo