Hi,

          I am new to android Twitter ,I use Oauth to access twitter
account every process is working fine.But once after getting Access
token I have to change orientation of emulator or some other changes
to be done to store the access tokens . here i use shared preference
to store values .I don't know where i do mistakes pls can anyone help
me . following is my code where i find problem.

Token = mSharedPreference.getString("AccessToken.token",null);
        Log.e("","Token-- "+Token);
        Tokensecret =
mSharedPreference.getString("AccessToken.tokenSecret",null);
        Log.e("","Token-- "+Tokensecret);
        ScreenName =
mSharedPreference.getString("AccessToken.ScreenName",null);
        Log.e("","Token-- "+ScreenName);

        if (Token==null && Tokensecret == null && ScreenName == null )
        {

            askoAuth();

        }

     btntimeline.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener()
       {

            public void onClick(View v)
            {

                if (Token!=null && Tokensecret != null && ScreenName!
=null )
                        {
                            Intent intent = new
Intent(IdeaTwit.this,Tabclass.class);
                            startActivity(intent);

                        }
                        else
                        {
                            askoAuth();
                        }
              }

            });

public void askoAuth()
 {
                        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                try{

System.setProperty("twitter4j.http.useSSL","false");

System.setProperty("twitter4j.oauth.consumerKey","k5pQGDNFMiiLKn6sc9DQ");

System.setProperty("twitter4j.http.consumerSecret","eM8hkPVmyw7C60e6f6CrMLdn0A5oqVWZNaD9z7xU5Zg");

System.setProperty("twitter4j.oauth.requestTokenURL","http://
api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token");

System.setProperty("twitter4j.oauth.accessTokenURL","http://
api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token");

System.setProperty("twitter4j.oauth.authorizationURL","http://
api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize");

twitter.setOAuthConsumer("k5pQGDNFMiiLKn6sc9DQ","eM8hkPVmyw7C60e6f6CrMLdn0A5oqVWZNaD9z7xU5Zg");
                          requestToken =
twitter.getOAuthRequestToken(CALL_BACK);
                          Toast.makeText(this,"Please Authorize this
App!",Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
                          this.startActivity(new
Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW,
Uri.parse(requestToken.getAuthenticationURL())));
                       } catch(Exception e)
                        {

Toast.makeText(this,e.getMessage(),Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

                        }
            }
            public void onNewIntent(Intent intent)
        {

          super.onNewIntent(intent);
          Uri uri=intent.getData();

         if (uri!= null && uri.toString().startsWith(CALL_BACK))
         {
            String verifier=uri.getQueryParameter("oauth_verifier");

            try
            {
                AccessToken accessToken =
twitter.getOAuthAccessToken(requestToken, verifier);
                SharedPreferences.Editor e=mSharedPreference.edit();

e.putString("AccessToken.token",accessToken.getToken());

e.putString("AccessToken.tokenSecret",accessToken.getTokenSecret());

e.putString("AccessToken.ScreenName",accessToken.getScreenName());
                e.commit();
                twitter=new
TwitterFactory().getOAuthAuthorizedInstance(CONSUMER_KEY,CONSUMER_SECRET,accessToken);
                //Date d = new Date(System.currentTimeMillis());
                String tweet=" #0Auth Working! ";
                twitter.updateStatus(tweet);
                //tweetTextView.setText(tweet);
                Toast.makeText(this,tweet,Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
                btntimeline.setEnabled(true);

            }
            catch (Exception e)
            {