Vivek,

I'm trying out all possible places to find a solution for my issue. So
excuse me for contacting you directly.

I'm literally stuck on trying to stream a aac+ stream for a new Radio app
for my client.

A sample url is http://2943.live.streamtheworld.com:80/KTUXFMAACCMP3

I'm tried using the normal way of listening to the OnPreparedListener and
then playing it. But as expected it throws a PVMFErrCorrupt error.

I then tried using the StreamProxy and PlayBackService Classes from the
npr-news source in googlecodes in which a proxy is used to stream.

In that I'm getting a SocketException: Broken Pipe.

I'm at loss at how to move forward.

Can you please help me.

Regards,
Hari