> What else can i add in this to make it the only inventory solution out
> in mobile.

Being ambitious is a nice quality... :D

Take a look at what your competitors do, on mobile platforms(ios,
android, windows mobile 6.5) and desktop. And go from there

A quick obvious one :  Scan the barcode if any on your product,
retrieve the item from a webservice and allow for nice and easy input
of quantities either sold or purchased

Yahel