You'll probably need a set of reusable Android components (Database,
Services, etc) for this.
You may want to take a look a the Jt Design Pattern Framework:

a) Java Pattern Oriented Framework, An application of the Messaging
Design Pattern
IBM Technical Library
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-designpattern/index.html

b) Messaging Design Pattern (MDP) and pattern implementation -
Published in the 17th conference on Pattern Languages of Programs
(PLoP 2010).
https://jt.dev.java.net/files/documents/5553/150311/designPatterns.pdf