I just released my first payed application and a get alot of refunds but
they are usally within in 3 minutes which is really odd, im almost positive
that it works on most phones, its just weird because you wouldent even be
able to play the first level in that time.

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/12/android-market-client-update.html