After adding following I got value of list as
protected void onListItemClick(ListView l,View v,int position,long id)
        {

                cursor = (Cursor) myAdapter.getItem(position);
                super.onListItemClick(l, v, position, id);
                System.out.println ("User click on list item");

                String sn = cursor.getString(cursor.getColumnIndex("RoomName"));
                System.out.println ("^^^"+sn);

        }

Thanks.