Hi,

going with my problem capturing picture via Intent.

Hopefully somebody will have some use from this info, and maybe we will
identify problem :)

I am running code example from here:

http://labs.makemachine.net/2010/03/simple-android-photo-capture/

(in example I have changed path for file from

"/images/make_machine_example.jpg";

"/make_machine_example.jpg";

Running on following phones:

1) SonyEricsson X8 (E15i) OS: Android 2.1 update 1
2) SonyEricsson X10i OS: Android 2.1 update 1

Phone 1 works fine. Preview is visible and picture is created.

Phone 2 doesn't work at all, doesn't create picture, there is no preview.

*Funny part is that expensive one isn't working :)

If anyone could test it on their phone, please do it and send info.

Thanks.

--
God is Real, unless declared Integer.
J. Allan Toogood, FORTRAN programmer