But I didn't find anything wrong in code . here ia my code which
populate the list

public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
    {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        try
        {
                sampleDB =  this.openOrCreateDatabase(SAMPLE_DBNAME,
MODE_PRIVATE, null);
                System.out.println ("Inside try...");
                c = sampleDB.rawQuery ("SELECT _id,RoomName,
SwitchName,StartDate,TotalTime,StopDate,TotalStopTime FROM
SchedulerTable ORDER BY StartDate",null);

                System.out.println (c.getCount()+"%%%%");
                startManagingCursor(c);
                String[] columns = new String[] {"RoomName",
"SwitchName","StartDate","TotalTime","StopDate","TotalStopTime"};
                int[] names = new int[] {R.id.roomName,
R.id.switchName,R.id.startDate,R.id.totalTime,R.id.stopDate,R.id.totalStopTime};

                myAdapter = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
R.layout.showscheduler, c, columns,names);
                setListAdapter(myAdapter);
        }
        catch (SQLiteException se)
        {