Thanks for responding.

If you mean we are supposed to drag elements into place, I got ta
say ....... It simply does not work.

I have an existing project with a very complex layout in one of my
views. Any attempt to reorganize the layout by dragging things around
ends in disaster.

Please help. Important projects are on hold until I can convinitenly
do comple layouts again.