Your tester will need to uninstall the current from-market instance of
your App then go to MENU > SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > and check 'Unkown
sources' to allow the not-from-market install. Then upon opening (aka
clicking on) the .apk file attached to the email you sent, Android
will install the App.