am trying to load phone contacts and tried to show the contact names in
ascending order. My code is given below:

Cursor cursor = getContentResolver().query(
ContactsContract.Contacts.CONTENT_URI, null,
ContactsContract.Contacts.HAS_PHONE_NUMBER + " = 1", null,
ContactsContract.Contacts.DISPLAY_NAME + " ASC");

I got the required output. But a problem is there, names staring with small
letter is shown as last one. First the capital letters are sorted, only
after that contact names staring with small letters is shown. PLS HELP

OUTPUT IS:
Alfin
Bipin
Calvin