I am about to write an App which is customized to Macau, a city in
Southern China. I am experiencing some uncertainties and would like to
seek help from the fellow developers.

I have checked with Android Dev Guide and found out that we have gotta
sign the App with self-generated key or a digital certificate issued
from Certificate Authority. May I know whether there are any
differences in the user experience when downloading and using the App
for self-generated key or digital cert from CA? I heard that Symbian
Apps would display alert message like "This App is untrusted" if the
App is not formally verified. I do not want this to happen in my App,
and I am worried about other tiny differences.

Moreover, I would like to ask about the requirements for digital
certificate for signing the App. Is there any specification? Must the
key be a .keystore file for signing? I am thinking about applying one
from the Post Office for signing, but am worried whether it works.

>From the Google Dev Guide, it says we need to plug the Android device
to the computer using USB and run the App and perform testing using
the computer. May I know more about the testing procedures from the
experienced? After this debugging process how can I test the App on a
standalone Android phone just like using the App normally? Can I
simply sign the App with debug key in the debug mode and use it on the
device? Must the device be developer device or Nexus One for
performing testing?

If I publish the App to the Web server, i.e. users can download the
file and use my file, would my source code be leaked out and get
accessed by other people?

Last but not least, as I am developing the free App in Macau, I was
stuck when I saw that Macau is not on the developer location list. I
wonder whether I can publish my App on the Android Market. When I
settle the Google Checkout payment, which option should I choose as my
location, as neither China nor Macau is on the list. Should I choose
"Hong Kong", my neighbouring city, or simply click "US" for
convenience? Can the Android users in Macau download my App from the
Android Market? (I cannot see Macau on the supported distribution
location list...)

I would really appreciate it if you could kindly answer my loads of
questions. Thank you very much!