I started getting ClassNotFoundExceptions for one of the classes in my
application last night.

Oddly enough I also got a report from a user that he has a brand new
EVO and he can not install my widget.  He gets a "home screen full"
AFTER he gets the configuration screen on a blank home screen.  The
Provider for the BroadcastReceiver is the one that gets the CNFE.  He
sent me a LogCollector but there is no indication of any problem in
there.

I know I have active users using my widget quite extensively and it
has worked on every phone I could test on.  A friend of mine
downloaded and installed it last night on his EVO (purchased about 2
months ago) and it works fine for him.

Is it possible with Android v2.2 that if the user installs the
application to the sdcard there is some runtime problem?  I don't know
if that is the case with this one user.  I'm waiting for him to reply
to my last email.

Anything else anyone can think to check?  This is just bizarre.