Hi all, I am working on a custom Android library. I start off with a
java project (in Eclipse) with another UI testing Android project.

In my UI testing project, I reference the library project in build
path, and everything is good and I can test the library codes in the
UI.

Later on, I decided I need to have the 'Gen' code (for custom styles
attributes), so I try to change my library to an Android project (via
Android-tools -> convert.. ), and disasters happens! After fixing up
all the compile time problems, it finally 'let' me start the UI
testing application, and bangs! When I try to create any objects from
the library class, it said (in the Log) that "Class not found."

Two questions:

   1.      Any idea how to fix this? I tried but seems it is for
referencing another .apk that need to install separately.
   2.      If I just keep it to be java project (not android) for my
library, can I use the resource generator? and how?

PS: the dependency (my library) is installed before the UI test
application, according to the Console of Eclipse said.

Update: I tried to compile the library project to jar and reference it
from the UI testing, and in this way, it works. But I don't want to
use this approach since it is very slow in terms of testing.