Hi,

I have an app using the WebKit that I'm developing.  In my onCreate()
method I'm loading my page:

                browser = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webkit);
                browser.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
                browser.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/mystuff.html");

However, this fires off when the keyboard is popped out.  What do I
need to do in order to have the browser only load on the initial start
of the app and not do a complete reload of the page when the
orientation is changed?

--
David Orriss Jr.

My blog: http://www.codethought.com/blog