Guys, does anyone have G1? We published application (http://
andappstore.com/AndroidPhoneApplications/apps/3108), but it seems to
be crashing on G1. It works fine on emulator. Could you load it on
your phone and try to run. The feedback from users is not good. They
only say thet app "keeps on crashing". We need to know at least when
it crashes: on start, during menu navigation or during gameplay (app
is game).

P.S. We could not test this by our own, because of our team location:
Russia. There is no appotunity to get G1.