As far as I know, Screen resolution is more of a hardware thing. And
if it all, the device supports multiple resoluton, it can only be set
to only some of the resolutions that might be available or those which
your display driver supports. This group is probably not the right
place to ask this question.

On 1/7/11, sjor <sleche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. Let me tell you my problem. I want to change my screen resolution.
> I can change it in an application but it changes only application's
> screen. I wanna set system's resolution so it won't be important which
> application is running on front. My device's resolution is set as 1280
> * 720 p. Can I make it 1260 * 680? If it requires to make changes in
> Android source code, I can. Just tell me where to change. Waiting for
> your help.

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com
http://www.kbeanie.com