okay, yeah, doesn't work --

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>
                <data android:scheme="http"/>
                <data android:host="www.mycompany.com"/>
                <data android:path="subpath"/>
                <data android:mimeType="mycompany/test"/>
            </intent-filter>

And my html looks like this:

mimetype="mycompany/test">Test Link</a>

When I click on that link in the phone's browser, it tries to navigate
to a page within the browser instead of launching my app...  And in
the logcat window, I can see the intent, and everything looks fine
except for the component: cmp=com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity