On 8 January 2011 20:02, Neilz <neilhorn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To answer my own question, clearly I did have to move my workspace, as
> the project compiles now and Proguard has output all its files into
> the specified directory.

My workspace is on path with spaces and moving SDK sufficed here.
Blind guess: maybe you shall restart Eclipse once you moved SDK
(i did that for other reasons, but who knows...)

> I assume that if it didn't complain, and has output the files that the
> docs state, then it ran successfully and that's all I have to worry
> about?

In general if you export your app and that's done w/o any error then it meant
ProGuard did not reported anything. But it does automatically mean you are
on safe ground :) Do some tests with your apps as some default settings
may kill your app (i.e. if you utilise Services ProGuard will strip
onStartCommand()
from your code if you build against SDK earlier than 5 (so you have to
prevent that
by hand), so as you just started with PG I'd suggest to pay more attention than
usual and do some deep tests to ensure no oddities occur due to PG.