Hi,

And yes I like to be able to say my apps are tested on Google Nexus
devices, so I do regard them as reference devices.
Nexus devices get lastest Android releases before most other vendors,
so far.
Nexus devices don't have the sense(less) UI tweaks? or try to send
data back constantly to the carriers or have features blocked or
removed or must be paid extra for such as wifi hotspot/tethering.

Regards