Hi at all,

I am a little bit confused about the native heap on android, I would
like know the native heap max size, there is a way to know it?

Like getRuntime().maxMemory()  which I use for know the maximum limit
of VM heap.

Another question is relative at how the native heap memory is
released, I read that IS NOT the GC of Dalvik which free that memory,
is correct? If yes, when the memory of native heap is released?

Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestion.

pedr0