I've been publishing my app for almost 6 months now using Chrome only. No
problems at all other than keeping the window open on the Market console for
literally days and every now and then it stops responding (turns out there
seems to be some kind of timeout so you have to full refresh the page at
least once every few days).

Otherwise, no problems in Chrome (both the latest dev AND the current stable
which I use at work to check on the market).

HTH.