Umm, ok, here I go again.

If NumberPicker would have been provided in the SDK, then, someone would
have asked for an alphabet picker, or symbol picker, etc, and the list goes
on. Then, someone would have asked for a On-Off button pattern.

There are several things that could have been possible to provide, like
extra widgets which developers might take advantage of, but then, this would
have made the SDK more bulky.

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com
http://www.kbeanie.com