I have a listview with an extended ArrayAdapter that contains 3
textviews. It is layed out in sort of a column arrangment. I am using
the getView with the Viewholder arrangement.
I want to be able to click the whole item and specifically one of the
textviews. When clicked, I want to sort of bubble up the the selection
to the listview. Does anyone know if this is possible without
extending the listview? I don't mind doing the work, but want the most
elegant solution and to avoid doing unnecessary coding.