Hi all,

There is a kind of connection called HIPRI, which is categoried by Android
as a connection like MMS, or SUPL, DUN or Mobile. It is said by the SDK web
page that it is :

A High Priority Mobile data connection. This connection is typically the
same as
TYPE_MOBILE<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/ConnectivityManager.html#TYPE_MOBILE>
but
the routing setup is different. Only requesting processes will have access
to the Mobile DNS servers and only IP's explicitly requested via
requestRouteToHost(int,
int)<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/ConnectivityManager.html#requestRouteToHost(int,
int)> will route over this interface if a default route exists.

I am not very clear about the description. If we start connection on HIPRI,
will the connection be teared down when Wi-Fi connection established?

If we use the connection after there is Wi-Fi connection, that means, we
want to make dual connection on Wi-Fi and HIPRI, do we have to use the IP
explicitly request instead of the string like http://www.google.com?

Thanks