Hi !
I have an application using HttpClient, who saves automatically the
cookies received from the login request.
The matter : when an activity is killed, my httpClient is reseted,
consequently all next request are refused by the server cause the
cookies aren't sent.
What can I do ?

My suggestion : save the HttpClient in onSaveInstanceState(Bundle
outState), but I think it isn't possible
My other suggestion : get cookies ( I don't know how ! ) and save it
in onSaveInstancestate(...), and restore it in onRestoreInstanceState

Maybe these suggestions aren't the good solution. In all case, I need
a little bit of your help !
Thanks in advance.
Louis C.