Hi !
I'm again here for one question.
Actually I'm programming an application with a lot of activities. For
now, they aren't all finished when the user is going to another.
Consequently, if this application crashes, others "open" activities
come back to front, and when the user's try to do something in ( click
on a button, for example ), I have some nullpointerexception, again
and again for all these activities.
My question : can we totally clear an application stack when one of
them activities crash?
Else what are best practices to avoid this matter?
Thanks a lot.
Louis C.