I see the 'not market managed' message when testing applications and the
user (as defined by the Google Mail ID used to access the market) is not in
the list of exceptions.

It can take a while to sync the email addresses to whatever servers google
uses, so you might need to wait 20 minutes or so.  Make sure that your email
addresses have no spaces between them, just comma separated as I'm convinced
this was stopping me testing a few days back ;-)