Hi,
  this was already discussed here, but I have another problem with
database search.

I'm testing on one big database, more then 2GB (stored on SD card of
course) with around 1 million of rows in table 'tiles'. Database
contain X, Y, Z coordinates as INT (map index) and byte[] image data.

database is created with this SQLite string which cannot be changed!
CREATE TABLE tiles (x INTEGER,y INTEGER,z INTEGER,s INTEGER,image
BYTE, PRIMARY KEY (x, y, z, s));

And all I want is to get all available Z values in database like by
this
SELECT DISTINCT z FROM tiles

But after around 5 minutes of loading (time isn't problem here) logcat
return
  android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDiskIOException: disk I/O error

have you please any tip how to solve this??