Hi !
I'm developping an application using websocket ( socket on port 80 )
in a service & activities which send some HTTP requests.
I'm using a ThreadSafeClientConnManager and declarate it like this :

/* * * * * * code * * * * * */
mParams = new BasicHttpParams();
mSchemeRegistry = new SchemeRegistry();
mSchemeRegistry.register(new Scheme("http", new PlainSocketFactory(),
80));
mSchemeRegistry.register(new Scheme("https",
SSLSocketFactory.getSocketFactory(), 443));

mCm = new ThreadSafeClientConnManager(mParams, mSchemeRegistry);
mClient = new DefaultHttpClient(mCm, mParams);

Everything's seems to do their job, but if I don't send an HTTP
request after a while, when I tried to send it again, requests got 1
or 2 SocketException timeout, and works again after this.
I hope there's a answer to this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Louis C.