Have a weird problem - I'm trying to read a page from my web site but
for some reason it just can't find it.  I can navigate to my page in a
browser no problem but if I use the same URL in HttpClient I get the
404 (File not found) from my host service. Any clues?

Here is the code I use - seems pretty straightforward

        HttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient();
        HttpGet getMethod = new HttpGet(strURL);
        try {
                HttpResponse response = client.execute(getMethod);
                Log.d(LOG_TAG, "Response Code " + Integer.toString
(response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode()));
                if(response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode()==404)
                {
                        Log.d(LOG_TAG, "WTF - 404");
                        return;
                }

                String res = EntityUtils.toString(response.getEntity());
                Log.d(LOG_TAG, res);