Hi! My name is Hunt Bae from Korea Telematics Business Association
(KOTBA: http://www.kotba.org)
which was established to promote telematics market in Korea with Gov't
(Ministry of Knowledge Economy)and private sectors in Korea.

The reason I am writing this Post to you is that since we have 55
members who are leading telematics market in Korea such as Mobile
operator, Car OEM(Hyundai Motor) and several device manufacturers
(SamSung and LG), we would like to ask you for a few thing to
cooperate.

1.      We would like to propose if we can work on platform “Android” for
car device.
2.      We have established “AIIC-Automotive Information Innovation Center”
with Microsoft, Hyundai Motor and IITA(Institute for information
Technology Advancement) that we would like to join this work or apply
your platform to this center if possible)

I know this very sudden and informal way to approach but I would like
to who to contact and what to do o process this with google.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hearing from  you soon.

Best Regards,