I'll give it a shot. I've wrapped the whole method in

try
{
}catch( Exception e )
{
        StringBuilder b = new StringBuilder();
        b.append( "modl.length = " ).append( modl.length );
        b.append( "\nproj.length = " ).append( proj.length );
        b.append( "\nfrustum.length = " ).append( frustum.length );
        for( int i = 0; i < frustum.length; i++ )
        {
                b.append( "\n\tfrustum[ " ).append( i ).append( " ].length = " )
                                .append( frustum[ i ].length );
        }

        throw new RuntimeException( b.toString(), e );
}

I'll send this to the reporting users, see what they can come up with.
Can anyone think of anything else worth logging?

Cheers!

Ryan McNally