While we are on this topic, what are developer's view on using such
cross platform tools/SDK vs the OS's native SDK.
E.g. using Corona SDK vs Iphone/Android SDK.

What are its advantages and disadvantages?
If one wants to develop an application for both Android and Iphone,
isn't it better to develop using Android SDK and Iphone SDK
respectively for optimum performance and capability/features,
considering how fast the Android SDK is being upgraded.
At the same time, there are more cross platform tools/SDK to choose
from than there are OS native SDK. Isn't it going to create more
troubles and headache for developers?

For a multi-national coorporation, what would they choose? and why?

(I tried searching opinion on this but didn't found any.)