I am developing an application using Twitter with twitter4j and
WebView.

I loaded the twitter login web page on WebView and inputted username
and password. The app succeeded in Twitter OAuth.

When the app was closed and re-run, I couldn't input username and
password like AUTO-LOGIN. Authorization success page was on WebView
immediately.

In Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > myapp,
"Clear data" button could solve the problem. After "Clear data", I
couldn't see twitter login page in the app.

So, I want to know how to implement "Clear data" in Setting menu at my
application.

I refered to Setting menu sources at http://android.git.kernel.org/
for finding solutions.
Setting menu sources use ActivityManagerNative class but it can't be
used application development. I don't know that reason.

Thank you.