Hi,
Quick question, I am running a service (code below). I have a problem
with the super.onStart(intent, startId) line. The onStart call expects
and Intent as paremeter. How can I get this from the context below?

Thanks

package com.stevemacleod.prankapp;

import java.io.IOException;

import android.app.Service;
import android.content.Context;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.media.MediaPlayer;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.os.IBinder;

public class PrankService extends Service
{
        MediaPlayer player = null;
        String str;
         public IBinder onBind(Intent intent)
         {
                return null;
         }

        public void onStart(int startId, Bundle arguments)
        {
                super.onStart(intent, startId);
                player = MediaPlayer.create((Context)this, R.raw.groove_arm);
                player.start();

        }
        public void onDestroy()
        {