On 01/23/2011 03:08 PM, kernelpanic wrote:
thanks - I found several other sites that disagree with the
manufacturer's site and state 320x480 as well.

The app was tested and works fine (according to a few other users) on
a Samsung Transform which is 320x455, so not sure why the claim that
it doesn't work.

The person never bothered to contact me directly or ask for a refund,
so it may just be someone that wanted pay so they could vote 1 star,
who knows.

Getting somewhat OT here, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is in fact someone with a competing product that will flat out spread lies. I've seen such things in the past: someone kept updating a comment (about once a week) which claimed that my (free) phone number lookup app had deleted everything in his phonebook - which is technically absurd since the only write operation performed is an "add" and even if it was true, why would he then keep the app installed for several months to update that comment? Also, it's not like it is hard to send me an email so that I could look into that claim if it had any truth at all in it.

I'm afraid it's a dog-eat-dog world out there for some people - very sad. Having any way at all to respond to Market comments would be excellent...

                        Best / Jonas