It would be really great if some of the UI designers would blog/write
article about the intended design philosophy of applications for
Honeycomb.
We should not be dependent on the beta SDK API , but at least most of
us can start thinking on how the applications should interact with the
users and what components applications will be providing.

Like they did with the Twitter client overview.
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/05/twitter-for-android-closer-look-at.html