Hi.........all

I am to developing a game application in Android.I have designed the
splash screen.Implemented the functionality.Now the main problem i am
facing is When i have to tap images on icons.And other problem i am
facing is as follows 1.1.3      Tap Items This screen allows the user to
tap on those icons which are seen on the road. When the user gets 5 in
a row he wins and a character appears on the next screen. There will
be 3-5 characters in the app and they will appear randomly when the
user wins.

I will be greatly thankful to u for any contribution or
coordination....

Regards
Tushar Sahni