Hello:

I have some projects about porting OSGi in Android. I had found out
some resource OSGiAndroid project
in  eclipsecon2008. Following is svn respository site:
*
http://eclipsesvn.cloudsmith.com/eclipsecon2008/com.cloudsmith.android/trunk/com.cloudsmith.android.felix/
*<http://mail.google.com/mail/?account_id=skypu3%40gmail.com#inbox/11dda13e7876c56b>

The OSGiAndroid project can work well with m5-rc15 Android SDK, but I want
to let this project to operate in T-Mobile
G1 Phone. For this reason, I had surveyed Android API Differences site, and
changing codes to Android 1.0 version.
But I meeting some problems, I listed in following points:

1. When program performs activity.setContentView(getContentView());
statement in TitleBarTabView.java
   , the android emulator show some exceptions to me.

2. I dont know why the ApplicationListAdapter didnt show any view in Android
emulator.

3. getPackagePath can be replaced with getPackageCodePath in
dalvik.system.PathClassLoader API?

In recently, the apache felix organization release felix 1.4 in Apache Felix
and Google Android tutorial.
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-and-google-android.html

In addition, I can use this tutorial to start OSGi framework in adb command
line.

In last, following download site is my modified project, please help tell me
what error codes in project.
I will deeply appreciate your help!!
http://134.208.2.131/data/*com.cloudsmith.android.felix_v2.rar<http://134.208.2.131/data/com.cloudsmith.android.felix_v2.rar>
*