We are trying to develop an Android App which uses raw HTTP APIs for
login to a website. We are then using WebView & other HTTP APIs to
upload and download files from the website. The problem is that
WebView, and the subsequent calls using HTTP APIs, fail because the
website does not see the cookies. WebView simply lands to login page.

Have you experienced a similar issue before?  Else would you know how
to get around this issue?  If so please contact us, or reply to this
post, on how we could solve this.

Thank you,
Debarag Banerjee
WiViu Technology Inc.