Hi,

I want to know what kind of general strategy i would have to follow
while developing android apps in order to easily make my app available
to other phones .. in other words easily transferable.

For example, i would like to know the basic strategy i need to follow
to make an app available to an iphone OS,blackberry OS, Windows and
Nokia.

It would be nice to develop an app that translates existing apps from
one phone to another despite the differences in libraries, languages
and security... not to mention hardware.. thats another s

Just want to make sure that i am starting my project right ....