the same kind of error is the one which i get when i downgrade my app from
2.2 to 2.1 and i am not using any specific library.
I have done all the changes like in manifest file and project properties
then cleaned the project and still it gives the error.
I dont knw  much how to debug but all i can give you the information is that
the splash screen comes up in 2.1 and when it disappears then i get force
close due to null pointer while all this work fine in 2.2