On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Anindo Ghosh <anindo.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This thread amused me...
>
> Kostya, I've read other posts by you and your blog, you are probably one of
> the most helpful people in the Android community I've found so far.
> Thank you for being there!
>
> A perfect contrast to TreKing, who has been rather aptly described by the
> original poster, so I won't bother.

Seems rather unnecessary to bring up a month-old post for a cheap shot. How
was I aptly described? "Wise ass"? Because I wear that moniker proudly, so
thanks! =)

So sorry if I expect people to put a little bit of effort into solving their
own problems before asking people to do their work for them. I don't mind
being the bad cop to Kystya's good cop.