I'm trying to run Shazam through the Android emulator.  It is
successully installed and seems to capture audio properly (i.e. the
progress circles pulses with the audio level); however, it always
returns no match found.  I suspect there is something wrong between
the capture and the request to Shazam, but I can't isolate the
problem.  I've enabled audio recording and playback, and am using a
(virtual) 10 MB SD card.  I can connect to the internet using the
android web browser.  I do have a problem using the Speech Capture app
- process com.android.speechrecorder stops unexpectedly without
capturing any audio.

Any help is appreciated.