Hey everyone,

I have a problem i need help with. I have created two custom views in
my activity. I would like to highlight (using an overloaded onDraw
method) the view that is currently being touched.

I have an onTouchListener tied to each view (the same touch listener
is tied to both as the behavior for touching each view is the same).
The onTouch event gives me a "View" object. I am guessing this is the
view that is being touched... but apparently that is not the case.

Irrespective of which view is touched, only one seems to respond to
the touch event. For instance, if i touched view 2 or view 1, only
view 1 responds.

I would like only the view being touched to respond... how can i
segregate which is being touched? I read somewhere that one could use
an area calculation to figure out which view was touched... but what
if the views were overlapping or scaled. It didn't seem like an
effective solution.

any thoughts??

Thanks,
Asim