Brill,

You need a Telugu keyboard for email, creating word/excel type
document and also enter data or query in a Access or MySql type
database. All Android has to do is create one dynamic keyboard, where
people of different languages can map to upper case/lower case (52)
keys. The rest of the quarty keyboard keys remain same and are used
just like in English. One dynmic keyboard can satisfy hundreds of non-
English languages. If people have more then 52 keys can use additional
key like Alt-key to add another 26 letters. I want Android developers
to look into this feature and also implement it in android phones.

Madhu